Do you have room in your home ánd in your heart?
Everything on this platform is aimed at face-to-face meetings between hospitable travelers, around the corner, 200 km away in the country, or somewhere abroad. Hospitable travelers are couples and singles with room in their homes ánd in their hearts. Read what other people say about ConnectingFriends...
As a member of ConnectingFriends:
- you meet other members, as often as you want
- you support projects that make our world a bit more beautiful
Do you share our dream? Then, please share this three-minute video:
Watch this video in German: ConnectingFriends, Plattform für gastfreundliche Reisende
Hospitable travelers don't pay each other
ConnectingFriends.NET offers you plenty of opportunities for surprising and cosy meetings, and fascinating conversations with other hospitable travelers. It's all about true hospitality, so you do not pay each other for meals or lodging. Meeting others is core.
It doesn't matter whether you travel by car, bike, train, plane, foot or boat. It doesn't matter whether you travel for personal, recreational or business purposes. It's all about meeting others and enhancing your social network.
Are you a hospitable traveler?
If you wonder whether you too are a hospitable traveler, than have a look at this list of 'characteristics'.
For example, if you
- are really open to new social contacts
- enjoy having others over for dinner
- appreciate people and their ideas more than material stuff
- like to support projects that make our world a bit more beautiful
- treasure the memories of coincidental meetings with others, anywhere in the world
- spend the night elsewhere at least a few times a year, for business, personal or recreational reasons
- not always enjoy the regular, commercial, dinner and lodging accommodations
- don't feel the need to make money from a spare bedroom
the odds are that you really are a hospitable traveler. Don't hesitate any longer. Subscribe as a member by clicking the button SUBSCRIBE on this page.
Do you wish to attend or organize presentation on ConnectingFriends? Check the dates and locations here.